Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, Same Dream

Well, Happy New Year blogger world! I officially had 40 posts in 2007 since I began in the middle of October. Next year at this time I will have had a whole year of my life and thoughts exposed to the "world"....kinda cool. What is that phrase..."I love my computer because that's where my friends live" yeah, it's something like that, haha. Speaking of friends...has everyone checked out the Creme de la Creme 2007 yet? I've just started reading everyone's post, and I am absolutely amazed at all the wonderful writers out there. I think sometimes I have a hard time writing what my head (and heart) is really trying to say and have people interpret it correctly when it comes to a lot of emotional issues. I AM emotional, I just need to work on expressing it. Oh well, that's what 2008 is for right? ;-)

And speaking of 2008, I'm currently on cd6 of my new cycle. I will finish up my Clomid tomorrow and start Follistim on Thursday. Actually, this cycle seems to be going by rather quickly....maybe it was the holidays....I hope my 2WW goes by as fast!

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy New Year to you!

I have so far just had to time to glance at the summaries on the Creme de la Creme. I was crying reading those, so I can't imagine how much I will cry reading the actual posts.

A'Dell said...

I just started my first Follistim cycle so I'll eagerly be following your story - happy new year!

Birdee said...

I think I used to be a better writer of my emotions, but I'm loosing it. I must be holding something back, when I hold one thing back, it all gets held back.

Happy new year to you too :)