Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's how the French do it, right?

To start this off I need to say I LOVE French kissing....who out there is with me?!?! I think it is extremely sexy, fun, and erotic, and although wikipedia is a terrible source for correct information I love their description of it.....

"French kissing stimulates the lips, tongue and mouth, which are all areas very sensitive to touch. It is considered by many to be both very pleasurable and highly intimate. Unlike other forms of "casual" kissing (such as brief kisses of greeting or friendship), episodes of French kissing will often be prolonged, intense, and passionate"

Oh, and I found another funny wiki website on how to do it here.

Anyways, back to my point. My husband HATES it. He shudders at the thought of his tongue touching mine...you would really think someone scratched a chalkboard the wrong way with the way he reacts just thinking about it. We have been together for 3.5 years, and for the first 2.5 of those he wouldn't even kiss me open mouthed. At least we have gotten that far, but if I even try to slip him a little tongue he physically backs away or tries to divert my attention. Now, don't get me wrong....I hate those sloppy, don't know what in the hell you are doing, all over my mouth type kisses, but gosh darn it, I miss good ol' fashion French kissing!!! I miss making out!!! Does everyone remember how freaking hot that was growing up? I know I do, but alas it is becoming a far, far, distant memory....::sigh:: what's a girl to do?

**clarification....when I said "I miss making out" I meant it as I miss making out as foreplay, not just the make-out session itself. ;)

4 comments:

jenn said...

hmm- I am actually divided on missing making out. there are moments when I miss it so intensely that I just have to have a make-out session with the hub. But every time I find that it's not quite what it once was. the teenage hormones do something to the french kiss I think. After almost 12 years of sex with my hub a make out only session leaves a little to be desired. so it never is a make out only session.

KatieM said...

Jenn, that's my point. I don't mean I miss simply the make-out session....I miss the make-out sessions as foreplay. See, you still make out it just leads to sex. Do you ever french kiss during those because what I'm saying is my husband refuses to do the tongue thing....EVER.

jenn said...

I'm so sorry! I wish I had some good advice to help you change his mind.

Birdee said...

I think our DH/DB are cut from the same mold, I watched "Dumb and Dumber" just for the part where he's daydreaming about Marry and he wraps his mouth around half her face and starts sucking away, I'm sorry but when Its been tooo long, that looks real good. I think we actually have FD (or BD like what ever) with out any lip contact. Now that I think about it, I think I suck my thumb instead (lol) just kidding (I think)

Ahhhhh, I miss sucking face. And my sweetheart is not that good a kisser, so I miss sucking face with someone who knows what there doing. (Gawd I hope he never reads this)