Saturday, December 15, 2007

Did I shave my **** for this?

Haha, just typing that title cracks me up. As some of you may have figured out, that line is a revision of a Deanna Carter song "Did I Shave my Legs for this?". However ladies, I am not referring to my legs here (although, I did shave those too).

First, let me say that I really dislike pubic hair. For as long as I can remember (actually it's funny because I couldn't tell you the exact moment I found my first pube) I have been trimming and grooming the lady hair. However, for the past 3 years I have preferred the more bald look, and usually take a razor to it twice a week. You know, you would think I would have jumped on the waxing train at this point but I have yet to make that leap of faith. Anyways, although I am always very clean in that department I usually take ~extra~ care with the nooks and cranies if if is a special night and I am getting some well needed lovn'. Well, last night was one of those nights (or so I thought).

Thomas and I went to Dickens of Christmas downtown last night. This is a holiday tradition in our city in which the market is bustling with venders, downtown is decorated in it's holiday attire, carolers walk the streets, yummy winter foods are being sold, and then there is a big holiday parade. It's all about the atmosphere really, and I love it! So, as all of you know Thomas and I have been abstaining from sex (we both hate condoms) in order to NOT try this cycle. It has been a long time since our last FD session because we didn't know if i would O normally or not. So, about 4 or 5 days ago I FINALLY ovulated (based on temps) and I told Thomas we were good to go. My silly self thought her husband (who hasn't had sex in two weeks) would certainly want to get it on after the festivities so I get myself all groomed in the appropriate places, and am actually very excited for a night of good (and did I mention much needed) sex.

All in all, Thomas and I had a really good time downtown. He had never been before, and I was happy to get to go again. When we got back home, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and I changed into some really cute (and slightly sexy) pj's. Now, maybe this is my fault.....maybe I should have broken out the obvious nightie, but about two hours after we got back home Thomas fell asleep on the couch......No ladies, no nookie for me.....=/ And in fact, I'm not even sure my husband was thinking about doing it in the first place....Damn it.....So, I ask again......did I shave my bits and pieces for this?

No comments: