Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Two days and counting....

OK, so my new RE's appt. is in 2 days. This time Friday I will be driving to meet the newest member(s) of my "let's get pregnant (and stay that way)" parade. I'm actually pretty excited, and oh, apparently my first consult is not only a consult but an exam and u/s, oh boy! haha. Actually, I'm curious as to what an u/s this late in the game will really show him, however I will get to check my lining and see if I am finally getting ready to O on this cycle (if I didn't today, or maybe tomorrow). So yeah on second thought, I'm kind of glad for the u/s too.

Speaking of Oing, I had some spotting this morning and a fairly decent temp jump, although it is still in my *normal* pre-O range so I am just waiting to see what happens tomorrow. I'd like to buy an O please Pat.....Hell, that's what IF is about anyways right? Paying our way to ovulation? Haha.

Oh, and because of my new appt. I had to get my records transferred from my old RE's office and my ob/gyn's office. That was the first time I had stepped foot into Dr. Jackass's office since that doomed u/s, and honestly it was pretty liberating to be freeing myself from his care. My ob/gyn's office however took it as a big inconvenience that I needed my records faxed before Friday. See, normally that office makes you pay the copying and postage fee's for your records, and you have to pay the fee before the records are sent. Ok, thats fine, so I ask the front desk person today how much it would be, I would like to pay it now. To this she says the the "lady" who does records will be contacting me in a few days, and this is when I tell her I need the fax at the new location by Friday (which, btw I also wrote in huge letters on the release form). This is when she looks at me like I had just asked for her left arm and goes "well, I will let her know". Oh, I must also mention here that with the charting system my provider uses all they have to do is enter a fax number in the computer and records are sent automatically within seconds, so it's not even like it has to be done by hand. Honestly lady, eat a holiday cookie and cheer up! Haha. I'm not really complaining about that office though, I really do love it...maybe she was just having a bad day ;-)

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I have such a hard time getting records transferred. I think I have medical records all over the country. Someday I am going to try to get them all in the same place.

nancy said...

How exciting to be moving on from Dr jackass. I'm very happy for you kat.

jenn said...

Yay for a new RE!!!

I hope it's a perfect appointment & a great new start!