Monday, February 11, 2008

Power Outage Update....

So, the power company has moved the time of total restoration from Tuesday at midnight until Thursday at midnight....sheesh! Apparently this power outage affects 60,000+ of their customers. So basically I can get my power back today or Friday morning, no one knows.

Randoms things:

~My last post was post 100 of my blog!! Yay!
~Work is really bugging me today.....=/ Do you ever have those days where everyone who talks to you gets on your nerves? Yeah, thats me today...
~On the O front, I know I O'd yesterday but I had a really sharp right sided pain earlier...I get "afterpains" sometimes. I bet it is the remaining cyst draining/collapsing.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy 100th!

Yes, people bug me today too. Particularly my husband today. He has the flu and moving both affectig his mood. He'll be lucky if I don't slip him some poison with his next medicine.

Jen said...

Congrats on your 100th entry! And I hope the power comes on sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

You know, I get after pains too!! I always wondered if I was the only one since no one else ever mentioned it. Good to know I'm not alone!