Sunday, February 24, 2008

My furbabies....as promised

Yes, this is my third post today so if you are just tuning in on this brisk Sunday, don't forget to read the other two and catch up. I had to leave work early because of the cramps.....seriously I thought I was going to throw up, but 2 extra strength midol and an hour later they are manageable and I can think clearly yet again ;-) So, as promised here are a few (ok, I admit...a lot of) pictures of my furbabies.....some are of just Ginger during a snow we had about a month ago =)


Hey Mom, throw the snowball already...

Wait, where did it go? I can't find it!

Yummy....I eat snow, and I think it is really good!

Hey, what do you think you are doing?

This picture is really blurry, but I think it looks like a cool watercolor painting.

Hello up there!

Proof of how hard it is to get a good picture of them playing outside.

Check out my ears! (They do that a lot)

OK dude, you might be cool, but I still have my eye on you!

Ok, maybe you aren't THAT bad....

A little closer I guess.

Highlight of Mommy's day!

Moment of peace....from the front.


Ironically, the last four pictures were taken as I was posting the other ones...I just had to grab my camera and share!

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

So cute! My dog likes snow too. She's sleeping on the floor right now. :)

Jen said...

So adorable!!!

Nadine said...

cute!!

nancy said...

oh good lord - pretty damned cute!! I'm jealous!