Saturday, February 9, 2008

Diaper D-Day

For all who have been following, my cousin's baby shower is today. I went out last night at got her the mandatory gift: diapers, baby wipes, and little handy disposable cloths....ugh, gag me. I actually said that to DH last night while shopping, and got a few odd stares in the baby department. Oh, and the card aisle as well where I go "did I mention I hate baby showers?" Now almost every person in Wal-mart thinks I am anti-baby, which in a way is kinda true....every baby but my own that is.

I've been thinking a lot about babies and pregnancy this week and here is what I have come to conclude. I think it should be encoded in our DNA that everyone who is TTC has to do it for at least 6 months until they achieve conception. None of this, oops, accident, we only tried for one month crap.....all you people can bite me. That is all ;-)

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Eh, who cares what Wal-Mart people think of you? Ninety five percent of Wal-Mart people are scary.

I bought my last baby present as an afterthought when I was checking out. They were setting up a rack of on sale baby clothes and I said "oops, I forgot to get your cousin a present." I grabbed three little things and only spent $3 on them total. That was awesome. At least I wasn't extra bitter because I had to pay a lot for a present I didn't want to give.

Monica Fayth said...

well, if you're going to encode DNA regarding TTC, why don't you make everybody conceive in less than 6 months--then we'd each already have 2 or 3 kids =/