Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fighting the urge

So, I had a little bit of EWCM today....it's cd (hold on, let me count) 13 so that seems like a pretty "normal" schedule. I rarely O on cd14 (usually it's 15 or 16) but there is a part of me that wants to run out and POAS OPK "just in case". Thanks to my friend, Nancy, I am a certifiable pee-o-holic, but I have decided I WILL fight my urge to go buy OPK's because I don't want to feel pressure this cycle. The sex has been too good to ruin it now. I will of course BD a couple of times in the next few days....maybe tonight and tomorrow night....maybe Friday and Saturday.....guess we shall see. I swear I am trying to hide from TTC, but it keeps finding me =P

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Well, there is no use in wasting information that is throwing itself at you.

Jen said...

Step away from the pee sticks, Katie! LOL! Hang in there. As long as you're getting some action, it is all good right?

Monica Fayth said...

I just say enjoy the sex!! And hey, if you don't want to do it 3 days in a row, you can do it tonight and then Saturday. Or if it's just that good, do it whenever you can ;)

Anonymous said...

They're quite the little temptresses, those pee sticks (I don't know why I decided they're girls... maybe because the lines are pink). I was fighting the urge myself yesterday. I don't know if I'll make it to my birthday.

I know what you mean about not wanting pressure. When I am strict and scientific about BD timing, it just isn't as much fun.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Good for you! I need to look to you as an example for staying away from the pee sticks!