Friday, January 23, 2009

Big changes

There are big changes going on my department right now. The official meeting is next week, but I already know the news....my boss is no longer my boss (thank god!), and a guy we all like and respect is taking his place.

Oh, also....I finally completed my application packet (I was waiting on one recommendation) for my MS program. The next round of interviews is sometime in the middle of Feb., so if ya could....send a few good thoughts my way. I very much want this to happen.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm sending good thoughts right now! Obviously, the universe is already on your side with the boss change.

Christina said...

Good luck and congrats on the new boss.

jenn said...

Good thoughts all around!

Congrats on the new boss!

To A T said...

GL! GL! GL!! :)