Sunday, March 16, 2008

Personal Dog Trainer

So, because my dogs (well, ok really just the ONE dog) is crazy; DH and I hired a personal dog trainer to come to our house and help us teach them manners. I have trained dogs before, but Ginger takes the cake, and I knew I needed extra help and suggestions. The trainer (named Katie too) came over on Friday and spent about an hour and half here. She gave us all sorts of tips and tricks to better communicate with our high energy dog, and gave up plastic prong collars to work on the pulling (btw, it works!). All in all we are on our way to a happy, controlled doggie household =D

And, because I am talking about my dogs I will leave you with a few pictures:

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Umm, Kat?? Any news??
YAY! :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

We hired a dog trainer once, but I didn't like her. I've just been trying to work on it more myself. It's working a little, but the move put us back a bit.

Your dogs are very cute.