Thursday, March 27, 2008

I applied for a new job

Maybe not the best timing in the world, but I HAVE to get out of where I am now. It takes a special kind of crazy to put up with (and ignore) the crap that goes on here, and I just don't have that ability anymore. Basically the new job is a lot like my one here except for the fact I will be over just one type of lab-microbiology to be exact-rather than ALL the labs in the whole department. However, I will not go for less than what I am making now plus the gas difference due to where the job is located from my house, so even if I am qualified (which I am) and get an interview (which would be nice) I may not be able to pull that salary (even though it is well within the pay band listed for the position) and won't take the job.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I will keep my fingers crossed that you get it! And make extra money!