Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am NOT a food blogger

But I do LOVE them and I have been cooking a lot lately, so I wanted to share some photos of what I have done.

First....bread. The last time I tried to make and bake homemade bread I was 8 and it turned out TERRIBLE because I got the salt and sugar mixed up...oops! However, this was a rosemary no-knead bread, and it was lovely! You can get the original recipe here.


Next we have some yummy boiled, then baked, criss-cross potatoes. Recipe here (oh, and you can disregard the dirty pan...I'm ashamed, lol)


I also made these lovely beauties. Lemon-berry (cherries, blueberries, and cranberries) scones. Again, original recipe here.


Lastly, I made baby red ranch potatoes, however I didn't get a chance to take a picture of them because they were literally gone about 15 minutes after coming out of the oven. I am planning to bake some more bread starting tomorrow night (since it takes about 18 hours to complete) and I am going to make a blog post documenting the process =)

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yum, that all looks so good! Especially the potatoes.