Monday, October 6, 2008

My 200th post, and a Perfect Moment Monday

First of all, I want to say sorry for being such a crappy blogger. I'm not exactly sure what happened because I was reading back in my archives the other day and this blog used to be a fairly interesting place to read. I suspect it is because I have been devoting most of my writing time to my other blog, and this one subsequently fell by the wayside which I do feel bad about. However, I have decided that once Cullen arrives this will be my main blog again....MY blog, about my thoughts, my interests, my family, my life...so things are going to pick back up. Can I combine blogs once my pregnancy is over? In other words, can I take all the posts from Second Chance Miracle and put them on this blog in order I wrote them there....can anyone answer this for me?

Anyways, I was saving this 200th post for Oct. 15th, which is the Awareness day for miscarriage, stillbirth and infant loss seeing as that would bring this blog around full circle, but I was reading about "Perfect Moment Monday" on Weebles Wobblog and wanted to participate (I have a moment on my other blog too).

My perfect moment happened yesterday morning when my husband left for work. Since it was Sunday, it was my day to sleep in (his is Friday) and my wonderful husband knows I haven't been sleeping well so before he left he kissed my forehead, made sure I had all of my pillows, tucked the covers in around me and told me to get some rest. I really do love Sundays =)

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Wow! Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate. Congrats on your 200th post, and I'm so glad you decided to spend it on a perfect moment.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Happy 200th post!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy 200th!

I know you can copy and paste all your other blog entries in and then change the dates on them to put them where they belong. But I don't know if there is an easier way to do it.